- To Develop All Levels And Facets Of Our Young Indian Children In Football.
- Encompasses our dreams for the future of the Indian Community.
- It actually becomes a national agenda.
- Serves As A Career Path To All Participants.
- All of the above to be achieved through “Football”.
- To use football as a tool to ensure a positive and enjoyable life experience for young adults by implementing programs and activities that would raise the standard of their overall living.
- To support the development of each individual Indian Elite player who has the potential to excel within the game of football .
- To use Football as a tool for character education for youth.
- To prevent youth with an alternative to unhealthy activities.
- To provide a platform for the youth to realise their true potential in football and through football.
- To motivate the youth who aspire to have better career and life.
- To encourage Member Clubs of MIFA to collaborate with local government, NGO’s, corporate agencies and other related bodies using football as a tool for social development.
- set their goals in their life understand the value of the healthy life style concept and practice it in their daily life.
- understand personality differences and respect to accept the differences.
- enhance their communication and interaction capabilities at peers, family and community surroundings in general.
- understand and react positively towards accepted rules and regulation have responsibility and accountability for their own decisions and actions.